Passionate about information technologies and above all about the human organizations that operate them, leader at heart. Expert in technologies that propel the internet with 8 years of experience, comfortable in multiple fields : functional and technical architectures, software engineering, reliability engineering, security (off/def), performance, systems and networks administration : at scale.
Coach in road and track cycling, practice swimming and hiking in mountains.
DevOps Technical Leader at Cdiscount
From 02/2019 to today
Lead DevOps within the IT Customer Experience Department (120 software engineers) with the role of technical infrastructure manager. Scope of the department :
- mobile applications, desktop and mobile site www.cdiscount.com
- order tunnel : order.cdiscount.com
- customer zone : clients.cdiscount.com
- customer relationship management (teleconsulting, after purchase)
Site reliability engineer on the Linux park. Cdiscount production is around 5,000 physical servers spread over 2 data centers in France, a CDN with 6 points of presence and projects in the Azure cloud.
- microservice architecture migration of the mobile site running on mesos marathon to kubernetes (Java 8 -> 11, NodeJS 8 -> 12, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Elasticsearch)
- complete automation of loadtests in the application deployment cycle (Swagger codegen, jMeter, Azure DevOps)
- industrialization of a reverse-proxy able to manage more than 30k rules of redirects and rewrites with hot reloading of the configuration via API (OpenResty, lua, c++)
- automate recurring work by developing programs in Go and Python
- describe the technical architectures and manage the infrastructure capacity planning
- maintain and improve CICD pipelines for java, .net core, NodeJs and Go projects.
- creation of a reverse proxy cache backend and reverse proxy cache sidecar in order to absorb the load of the strong commercial periods of the site
- training (+ webinars) of developers on Ops, Perf and Security aspects
- continuous DevPerfOps performance and continuous DevSecOps security premises on projects: Java (8, 10, 11), .net core (2.1, 3.1), NodeJS (12, 14, 15) : microservices architectures
- construction and optimization of CICD pipelines (as code) on Azure Devops and Jenkins
- IaaS Cloud Azure with Terraform
- development of “Ops” features such as observability, tracing logging metrics; features “Perf”; debug
- troubleshooting production incidents on the entire architecture, from CloudProtect (Acorus Networks DDoS protection - Volterra - F5) to databases
- recruitment DevOps profile (company-wide)
- N2 on-call on the Linux park : system administration, debug full architecture. Technologies : CDN (Varnish, Nginx, BotDetection), the Kubernetes (formerly Mesos / Marathon), Ceph, Varnish, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchBase, Elasticsearch, Prometheus (Thanos), RabbitMQ, Kafka, Mapr, MediaDelivery Platform clusters.
- DevOps community facilitator (company scale)
Architect Engineer at Orange Business Services
From 07/2018 to 02/2019
Promotion to the post of Architect engineer at the Orange Applications for Business IT intern department (team of 30 employees).
Interconnect the tools of the business departments and those of the IT department at the architectural levels : Application, Data and Infrastructure.
Guarantee the consistency and automation of the construction of applications from the developer desktop to production between developers and operators. Ensure good harmony in complex projects including multiple actors.
Training and skills development of engineers on the HR movement management product from the local docker image to production servers, monitoring, scalability, security.
TOGAF, Git, Docker, VMware, Nginx, Debian, OWASP ZAP, MySQL, SaltStack, PHP, Scrum, DDD, TDD, DAT
Development and production engineer at Orange Business Services
From 08/2015 to 07/2018
Improve the practices of developers and system administrators within the SI team of 12 employees.
Technical manager of the movement management application for employees and service providers. Software development in a microservices architecture.
Creation of an in-house tracing tool. With a correlation identifier generated from the first reverse proxy of the microservices architecture with editing of the shared libraries (microservices) in order to transmit this identifier in integrity. With correlation of logs via kibana dashboards. Creation of the elastic stack locally then industrialization + technical architecture documentation for production with stamp from the main system engineer (a kind of Zipkin first alpha release).
Advanced industrialization via Dockerfile, docker-compose, unit tests, bdd mock for TU, integration tests, test on mutation tests, Sonar analyzes, ORM, hexagonal architecture, DDD, CICD jenkins and especially piloting of the deployment on environments via git branches, (fork Gitflow in-house) for the employee movement management project.
Regular training of engineers on my work. And force of proposal and sometimes aMOA on ISD projects.
Engineering study of Information Service at Orange Business Services
From 09/2013 to 07/2015
Creation from scratch of a web project for managing employee movements : software craftmanship. In-depth study of the HR profession, HRIS in business and demonstration of a technical, technological and human organization application. This project made it possible to free several FTEs in the arduous tasks of HR paperwork to improve their quality in the processing of information and to focus on issues around people in the company and not on software issues that do not meet well for their needs.
Strong skills development on DDD in PHP, Docker, Linux Debian, software security and system administration.
First training sessions given on Docker and technical and technological advances in projects built to engineers.
System Administrator at Orange Business Services
From 06/2012 to 08/2013
Management, modification and improvement of the company’s internal tools.
Administration of Debian and Ubuntu servers. Hosted bare metal or in a VMware virtual machine.
PHP development on ten different projects: Zend framework 1 and 2.
Intervention on HO level 3 incidents.
Writing guidelines on APIs Rest of the team and ways of naming routes, in which case use HTTP verbs, aim to better respect the REST standard and freeze the vocabulary on less clear elements of the standard.
Web Developer at MDNT Creation
3 months in 2011 and 2 months in 2012
Creation of a Prestashop module to allow the hosting of several shops and several seller accounts on the same prestashop site Batzeko project which unfortunately did not see the light of day being promising.
Development of several dynamic websites with creation of a mini framework / skeleton for a backoffice. Software craftmanship.
Small structure, we develop, put into production and monitor websites.
Development of an algorithm which allows to make text substitutions in order to deceive the google robot at precise intervals and make believe that the text changes. Integration of this algorithm transparently so that the content editor only has to use certain tags.
|01/2020||Certified Ethical Hacker||EC-Council||ECC0785624139|
|04/2018||TOGAF 9 Certified||The Open Group||f12a95be-c8eb-4af8-a074-1acac4a0fedf|
|04/2018||TOGAF 9 Foundation||The Open Group||2ed9a9fa-95f3-4822-a1ca-7ba22ae6e17a|
|06/2015||Professionnal Scrum Master I||Scrum.org||131790|
|2015||Master’s Degree||IT and information system expert||Honors||EPSI Bordeaux|
|2013||BSc||Network and Database System Administrator||Congratulations||EPSI Bordeaux|
|2012||BTEC Higher National Diploma||Management Information Systems||Good||EPSI Bordeaux|
|2008||High School Diploma in Sciences||Mathematics Speciality||Lycée Saint Joseph de Tivoli|
Track and Road cycling coach
From 10/2017 to today
Member of the office as communication manager and federal diploma club coach issued by the French Cycling Federation. Organizational and logistical assistance on cycle racing, lottery, garage sale type events. Association law 1901.
President EPSI Student’s office
From 10/2010 to 10/2012
Very enriching experience as president of an association under the 1901 law. Team management, burden sharing, accounting, communication and cash management. Organization and logistical management of several ski weekends with ~50 participants and sports weekends up to 250 participants spread across France.